Wednesday, October 27

Final few days...

Not going to be blogging for about a month now... exams Exams EXAMS! Chinese Paper's up first... I'd better get a grade that's higher than my previous B4... next is SS... hope I can at least pass decently (I failed Combined Humanities by 2 marks). Then English, then E Math, then A Math. Should've dropped A Math right from the start - waste of my efforts... just no good at Maths then still have to take A Math. Would've gone for the Qualifying Test if I had scored 1 mark less (failed) last year! This year my A Math grade has been constantly around F9... 20+ sometimes. Horrible. Anyway, better don't spend so much time typing all this crap now... have to go study (last revision of whatever there's left to revise - some of my basics especially are not very grounded yet)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very useful niwdehot, I can use what you've got here on Final few days... as well as your other stuff for the research we're doing for Purpose driven life. Cheers, Anny.

3:33 am, October 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home