Wednesday, June 30

Long time no blog...

Haven't posted an entry for a mighty long time - caught up in my work. Well... Term 3's really hectic so far. Of course, it's been expected. Let's see - kinda encouraged by the number of hits to my website... over 300 in June alone (I just started the blog end of May, so I feel that this is a lot!) Anyway, if you were to go to any major search engine (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Mamma, Altavista) and search for "edwin toh", you'd come up with my blog link as the 1st result! Now how cool is that! Haha... going overboard... but I think that's one of the reasons why I get an average of 10 hits a day. This cool stuff is all made possible by submitting my blog address (with keywords) to a "site submitter" that further distributes my link to over 50 search engines! Well, my blog link may not always be on the top of the list (if other similar blogs overtake me, that is)... but I'm certain it will stay top for a long time to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home